The famous Seiryu Stone is blueish grey in color with sharp jagged edges. Most of them consist of deep cuts and crevices within the stone itself.
Seiryu Stones frequently have calcite veins within their layers, creating a great contrast from its brilliant blueish grey hue to its stripes of white veins.
Seiryu stones will definitely raise your pH and gH depending on how many pounds per gallon you have added into your tank. They are completely shrimp safe.
We shall ship stones of mixes sizes based on the weight selected by you. We will do the best to pick a mixture of sizes in each order. Pictures are for references only. We will do our best to select the best show piece for you. Must be wash before used or leave it over night submerged to reduce PH and KH
- Aquarium Aquascape Rocks Seiryu Scenery Stone Comes with random shapes & Size, you can shape you want to made aquascaping (Including a combination of one, two Or more stones)
- Good for decoration and Best for planted tanks
- The most popular stone that people use for aquascaping
- Suitable for micro-landscape, small aquarium, decorative ornaments
- Make sure you don’t mind before you buy. IMPORTANT Hint :- the product is a random composition of 1-2 or more stones, can not specify the size of the stone.
The image shown above is only for representation purpose the actual product will vary.