GREENOSIS ScapePro Spray Foam
- GREENOSIS ScapePro Spray Foam is suitable for wood and rock scaping. This 3D backdrops is safe for Plant and Livestock.
- ScapePro Expanding Spray Foam is the perfect tool for constructing background in terrariums and vivariums.
- The expanding spray foam is made from high-tech material developed specifically for ecological landscaping. Once sprayed, the material expands and cures in the presence of moisture in the air.
- It is equipped with a plastic adapter, which makes aquarium and terrarium scaping jobs easy and convenient.
How to use
- Shake well for 1 minutes before use.
- Open cap follow clockwise direction
- Attach to the sprayer hose to use.
- Aim the bottom part or deepest part of the area want to fill.
- Start from bottom to top. Suggest only fill up 30% of the area.
- Ensure all surface are clean, dry, and free of dust before use.
- You may start to shape the foam after 60 minutes waiting.
Tips & Tricks
- Wipe away all the residue of foam in the hose / cap after open.
- Use some tool (ruler, pen knife, etc) to shape the foam before it dries out.
- Can be used y on surface of rock or driftwood that you want to stick together.