AQUATIC VENTUREZ CHARCOAL MEDIA
Bamboo Charcoal has exceptionally high absorption abilities as it is more porous than regular conventional activated carbon media. Effectively removes aquarium organic matter, prevents yellowing of the aquarium water and reduces odors. Even after Bamboo Charcoal has reached its absorptive peak, it still works perfectly well as a biological filtration media for a long period of time.
Suitable for aquariums up to 250 liters.
BAMBOO CHARCOAL FILTER MEDIA
- Exceptionally high absorption abilities
- It is more solid and porous than carbon media
- Prevents yellowing of aquarium water and bad odor
HOW TO USE
1. Rinse the media with clean water before use.
2. Put the media inside the filter media bag (bag not included).
3. Place the bag in your filter.
4. Replace every 2-3 months.