Rs Electricals Rs-128F Aquarium Internal Power Filter: The heart of an aquarium is filtration.
Aquatic life (or fish) requires clean water to survive, hence good filtration is necessary for a successful aquarium.
Biological, mechanical, and chemical filtration are all options.
- Chemical filtration removes dirt using a process called Adsorption by activated carbon.
- Biological filtration works by absorbing and decomposing microorganisms.
- Mechanical filtration is the physical removal of particles.
- The importance of biological filtration outweighs that of mechanical filtration.
- For smaller aquariums and are commonly used in small to medium-sized aquariums.
- Less expensive than external filters
- Promotes water movement and aeration inside the aquarium.
- For optimal performance, all filters must be cleaned every six months.