RS Electrical Aquarium Heater advanced design. Material with two seals.
Ensure the operation is safe. Temperatures are automatically adjusted.
The use of an intelligent electrical chip, as well as good sensors, ensures that the heat output is exactly what is needed to heat the water.
It is completely submersible. A new age in reliability is heralded by next-generation solid-state electronics.
Voltage: 220 V-240 V. Frequency: 50 Hz-60 Hz
It is made of durable high-impact glass.
They have electronic thermostats for accurate temperature settings and safety.
They are built with a durable, non-corrosive shell for strength and even heat distribution.
- Intelligent and electrical chips, as well as the use of good sensors, ensure that the heat output is exactly what is required for the water being heated.
- The temperature indication scale simplifies adjustment between 18°C and 30°C (64°F and 89°F).
- Ready to use at 24°C (75°F).
- It is completely submersible.
- A new age in reliability is heralded by next-generation solid-state electronics.
- Innovative design.
- Material with two seals.
- Ensure the operation is safe.
- Temperatures are automatically adjusted.
- For peace of mind, use the mains power indicator.