RS ELECTRICAL RS-180 Air Aquarium Pump is 100% brand new and of excellent quality!
People who enjoy feeding aquatic pets would appreciate this supply.
Durable to use, made of environmentally friendly plastic with a beautiful curve design.
- Low power consumption,
- Cost-effective power conservation
- Economic power-saving
- Continuous operation and long service life.
- ideal for small, medium-sized, and large-sized fish tanks plus oxygen.
Instructions to use
- Connect the air pump to the air stone or filter via the air pipe.
- Connect to a power source of 220-240 volts.
- Replace air stones regularly to extend pump life.
- Allow no water to get into touch with the pump.
- Air pumps must be kept at a height above the aquarium’s highest water level to ensure that water does not flow back into the air pump in the event of a power outage, and they must not touch or abut the aquarium to ensure that the vibration created by the air pumps does not disturb the aquatic fishes.
Important Safety Measure
Before putting your hands in the water, disconnect all of the electrical aquarium gadgets
We suggested that the air pump and other electrical aquarium gadgets be turned off.