About FritzPond Clarifier
Cloudy, discolored water is caused by overfeeding, biological blooms, gravel dust and other suspended particles that are too fine to be removed by mechanical filtration and stay in the water column. FritzPond Clarifier rapidly clears water by pulling together (flocculating) fine particles, allowing them to be removed by the filter or settle to the bottom, leaving your pond crystal clear.
FritzPond Clarifier will not affect bio-filtration, pH or other important water parameters like other brands. Safe and effective for use in all types of water features and ponds. 100% phosphate free; safe for all fish, ornamental plants, wildlife, and invertebrates; will not contribute to future cloudy water problems.
Directions & Dosage
Use 5 mL (1 tsp) per 50 U.S. gallons (38 L). Each cup treats 2,400 gallons. Water will clear rapidly. Repeat as needed, allowing 24 hours between doses.
- For best results, pour into an area with high water flow. Your pond will begin to clear in 3 hours or less
- Shake well before use
- No equipment restrictions necessary
- No contraindications: can be used with all of our other products and meds
- Easy measuring: the 4 oz, 8 oz and 16 oz bottle caps are approximately 5 mL volume
- Overdosed? Observe livestock for distress, perform small water changes if needed
ATTENTION: Make sure there is adequate aeration before using any type of clarifier, especially during warmer months. Decomposing organic matter will lower the oxygen level in pond water.
|16 oz.||4,800 gal.||24016|
|32 oz.||9,600 gal.||24032|
|1 gal.||38,400 gal.||24128|
|5 gal. bkt||192,000 gal.||24640|