- pH Adjuster for Fresh and Saltwater
- Provides a healthy, stable pH 7.0
- Safe for Fresh and Saltwater Systems
- Concentrated Formulas for Value
- Also Removes Chlorine and Chloramine for a One-Step Tap Water Treatment Solution
About pH Neutralizer
Maintaining a balanced, stable pH is vital to the health of aquarium livestock and efficiency of the bio-filter. The pH of an aquarium can fluctuate due to biological and/or chemical activity within the aquarium. Often, the pH of a new system tends to measure at a higher pH value and subsequently drops as the system ages. Fritz pH Neutralizer adjusts high and low pH values to 7.0, a level at which most freshwater community fish and plants thrive and reproduce. Fritz pH Neutralizer also removes chlorine, chloramine and ammonia. Use when setting up new aquariums, adding water or when making pH adjustments to existing aquariums.
Directions & Dosage
Measure one level teaspoon of Fritz pH Neutralizer for every 10 U.S. gallons (38 L). Retreat as needed. Dosage may be safely doubled if needed.
- For best results, add pH Neutralizer to a high flow area of your aquarium
- Always check the pH of your water before using pH Neutralizer
- No equipment restrictions necessary
- No contraindications: can be used with all of our other products and meds
- Do not change pH by more than 0.2 units per 24 hours when livestock is present.
- Dry products measured by volume (teaspoons, cups, etc) will always give approximate results – use a gram scale if available. If a gram scale is not available, be sure to test for correct concentration after use and observe for any changes in fish behavior. Test with a reliable pH test kit before and after use
- Overdosed? Observe livestock for distress, perform small water changes if needed
There are no reviews yet.