BUBBLE MAGUS BIO PELLET MEDIA REACTOR
BUBBLE MAGUS CREATED THIS SPACE SAVING REACTOR DESIGN WITH TODAY’S COMPACT SUMPS IN MIND!
By hiding the pump below the body of the reactor, precious horizontal space is saved within the sump. This reactor is an excellent space to utilize activated carbon, chemical media (such as GFO or aluminum etc.) and it can also be used to tumble biopellets!
Easy to use thumb screws allow quick access to the media and pump chambers.
Quality acrylic will not become brittle in saltwater environments.
Reverse flow (“up flow”) design avoids media compacting.
- Model: BP-100
- Pump: WP600
- Power Consumption: 11w
- Dimensions: 146 x 179 x 450mm
- Media Chamber Volume: 1.5 liter
- Suitable Tank Size: 100-300 liter
- Model: BP-130
- Pump: WP1000
- Power Consumption: 20w
- Dimensions: 176 x 220 x 500mm
- Media Chamber Volume: 2.5 liter
- Suitable Tank Size: 300-800 liter